Åsa Geremyr Hansén, Stockholm – Partner & Senior Advisor
Åsa is known for her ability to combine strategic thinking with concrete actions. Her work is driven by her interest in the process of developing and finding new business opportunities and a big serving of passion for food. Before founding Food to Happen, Åsa worked as Global Category Director within Arla Foods and was responsible both for innovation and communication.
Åsa is proud of having been a part of:
* The successful growth of the Kelda brand and the launch of a new market segment through/with Kelda soups.
Kelda soups was named Grocery Product of the Year in Sweden in 2003
* The expansion of the Arla Köket cooking assortment, inspiring and helping Swedes in the kitchen
* Taking Arla Foods from minor player to market leader within the lactose free milk segment by launching a new range of Arla lactose free products.
Arla lactose free milk was nominated Grocery Product of the Year in Sweden 2009.
+ 46 706 895 017
Anne Falkirk, Stockholm – Partner & Creative Director
Anne has extensive experience of developing food concepts from her work with several leading players within the food industry. She is a true creative, embraces any challenge with vision and energy and always brings new ideas to the innovation process. Anne is also the founder of the advertising agency Food & Friends, established in 1999.
Anne is proud of having been a part of:
* Launching the smoothie in the Swedish market
* Making rapeseed oil, the oil of the new Nordic kitchen
* NK Saluhall. A new ”organic” store concept.
+ 46 708 428 285
Jonas Michanek, Malmö – serial entrepreneur and writer
Jonas is known for his inspiring manner and professional experience when it comes to innovation processes. He is passionate about all things new, visionary people and future oriented organizations. In addition to co-founding Food to Happen, Jonas has started for example the innovation agency Idélaboratoriet and several other firms, working all over the world with clients like Tetra Pak, Carlsberg, Sony, Ericsson and Hyper Island NY. Jonas has also written a number of books in the areas of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Jonas is proud of having been a part of:
* The creative construction of Tetra Pak Recart
* The creation of the physical space: Carlsberg Innovation Lab
* The “namification” of Arla’s Kelda products in 2008
+46 734 34 00 30
Nybrogatan 39, 114 39 Stockholm, SWEDEN, + 46 8 545 683 00